West Clare Network - Route 333 & 336 Service Enhancement
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) are pleased to announce the introduction of enhanced Route 333 & 336 timetables linking Ennis to Doonbeg/Kilkee via Kilrush or Ennistymon.
The main benefits of the enhanced Route 333/336 timetable include:
- Travel to Kilkee/Doonbeg via Kilrush or Ennistymon with co-ordinated timetables.
- Increased daily frequency linking Ennis to West Clare via Ennistymon or Kilrush.
- Increased weekend & Public Holiday frequency.
- Services spread throughout the day and include late evening services.
- All services provide connections at Ennis Bus/Rail Station to the wider public transport network.
- Kilkee & Doonbeg linked directly by Public Transport for the first time.
- Provides greater connectivity for tourists to the “Wild Atlantic Way” in Co. Clare
For the best value fares, customers can save by using their Leap Card and get up to 30% savings on the price of a single ticket.
If customers have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering, they can forward their comments to email@example.com.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers in West Clare for their continued support of the public transport services and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our improved services in the near future.
Driver training and route familiarisation has commenced on these routes and will continue throughout the holiday season, with full operation of the routes commencing on 3 January, 2021. All timetables have been approved by the National Transport Authority (NTA) and are available on www.buseireann.ie.
Friday, 18th December, 2020