Drogheda Town Network Enhancement
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) are pleased to announce the introduction of significant service enhancements on the Drogheda Town Network from Sunday 20 December 2020.
These enhancements will see the introduction of enhanced services operating between Southgate Shopping Centre (Colpe) via the town centre to the north of the town serving the Ballymakenny & Termon Abbey area’s with two (2) routes D4 & D5 providing a combined 15min frequency throughout the day along common sections of the routes:
- Route D4 will operate between Southgate Shopping Centre and Ballymakenny College.
- Route D5 will operate between Southgate Shopping Centre and Termon Abbey.
The main benefits of the enhanced Drogheda Town Network include:
- Service frequency linking the North & South of the town to the Town Centre is significantly enhanced.
- 15 minute combined frequency across core operating hours
- Both routes operate from early morning to late evening seven (7) days a week
- All services operate via both the Bus & Train Stations allowing transfer to the wider Public Transport Network
- All services allow easy access to the town centre from a number of stops
- All services operate via “Our Lady of Lourdes” Hospital
- All services will be operated by Low Floor fully accessible vehicles
For the best value fares, customers can save by using their Leap Card and get up to 30% savings on the price of a single ticket or use a zonal product for best value multi-journey fares.
If customers have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering, they can forward their comments to email@example.com.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers on the Drogheda Town Network for their continued support of the public transport services on this corridor and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our improved services in the near future.
The enhanced timetables on the Drogheda Town Network will be introduced on Sunday, 20 December 2020 and has been approved by the National Transport Authority (NTA). All details are available on www.buseireann.ie.
Friday, 11th December, 2020