Navan Town Network Enhancement
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) are pleased to announce the introduction of significant service enhancements on the Navan Town Network from Sunday, 20 December 2020.
These enhancements will see the introduction of Routes N1 & N2 which will replace the current Route 110. These enhanced services operating from a common terminus at Commons Rd will provide a service every 30 minutes to both Johnstown & Blackcastle Area via the Town Centre. The new timetable will provide over 130 daily weekday departures to meet the varying transport needs of the people of Navan.
- Route N1 will operate between Commons Rd and Johnstown via the Town Centre.
- Route N2 will operate between Commons Rd and Blackcastle via the Town Centre.
The main benefits of the enhanced Navan Town Network include:
- Both routes operate on a 30 minute frequency throughout the day and provide a 15 minute combined frequency across common parts of the routes
- Both routes operate from early morning to late evening seven (7) days a week
- Both routes will now operate on Sunday’s & Public Holidays for the first time.
- All services operate via both the Abbey Rd Bus Stops allowing onward connections to Trim, Drogheda, Kells, Blanchardstown & Dublin City Centre
- All services allow easy access to the town centre & Navan Shopping Centre
- All services operate via Navan Hospital
- All services will be operated by Low Floor fully accessible vehicles
For the best value fares, customers can save by using their Leap Card and get up to 30% savings on the price of a single ticket or use a zonal product for best value multi-journey fares.
If customers have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering, they can forward their comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers on the Navan Town Network for their continued support of the public transport services on this corridor and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our improved services in the near future.
The enhanced timetables on the Navan Town Network will be introduced on Sunday, 20 December 2020 and has been approved by the National Transport Authority (NTA). Route 110 will no longer operate after Friday, 18 December. All details are available on www.buseireann.ie.
Friday, 11th December, 2020