Route 450 Enhancement
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) are pleased to announce the introduction of enhanced Route 450 linking Louisburgh to Dooagh (Achill Island) via Westport
The main benefits of the enhanced Route 450 timetable include:
- Enhanced weekday timetable with up to 7 daily services to both Louisburgh & Achill Island
- Enhanced weekend timetables with up to 6 daily services to both Louisburgh & Achill Island
- Earlier morning arrival before 9am into Westport from Achill Island
- Onward connections in Westport to Castlebar, Ballina, Sligo, Athlone & Dublin
- Later evening services linking all the main towns along the route
- From Q1 2021 this route will be operated by low floor accessible buses
Route 440 services that currently operate between Westport and Achill Island/Achill Sound will be replaced by the enhanced Route 450 timetable.
For the best value fares, customers can save by using their Leap Card and get up to 30% savings on the price of a single ticket.
If customers have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering, they can forward their comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers on Route 450 for their continued support of the public transport services and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our improved services in the near future.
The enhanced timetable on Route 450 will be introduced on Sunday, 22 November 2020 and has been approved by the National Transport Authority (NTA). All details are available on www.buseireann.ie
Tuesday, 17th November, 2020