Route 275 Enhancement
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) are pleased to announce the introduction of enhanced Route 275 linking Tralee & Dingle
The main benefits of the enhanced Route 275 timetable include:
- Enhanced weekday timetable with nine (9) daily round trips
- Enhanced Saturday timetable with nine (9) daily round trips
- Enhanced Sunday timetable with six (6) daily round trips
- Improved evening frequency across the whole week
- Timetable designed to provide better integration with other bus & rail services at Tralee Station
- From Q1 2021 this route will be operated by a low floor accessible bus
Services west of Dingle will now be operated by Local Link from Sunday 22 November 2020 and are designed to integrate with the enhanced Route 275 at Dingle to provide a seamless transfer for all customers.
For the best value fares, customers can save by using their Leap Card and get up to 30% savings on the price of a single ticket.
If customers have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering, they can forward their comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers on Route 275 for their continued support of the public transport services and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our improved services in the near future.
Tuesday, 17th November, 2020