Revised Route 133 timetable serving Arklow, Wicklow, Bray and Dublin effective 22 March
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA), is pleased to announce a revised Route 133 timetable serving Arklow, Wicklow, Bray and Dublin. The revised routes are:
- Route 133: Wicklow - Bray - City Centre
- Route133x: Wicklow - City Centre - Dublin Airport
- Route 133b: Wicklow - Bray
- Route 133L: Arklow - Wicklow via Avoca
The new timetable will reflect current traffic conditions along the corridor and will include:
- Revised morning and evening peak services with an enhanced range of departure times
- Increased evening frequency with later departures in both directions
- Increased frequency at weekends with an hourly frequency throughout the day
- The majority of services will operate to Dublin city centre (Custom House Quay) while services from Dublin will depart the Connolly Luas stop on Amiens Street.
- Route 133x will provide 3 morning and 3 evening services which will operate via the City Centre to Dublin Airport
- Customers who wish to travel to Dublin Airport throughout the day can continue to travel on Route 133 services to Dublin City and interchange on to our Route 101 service at Talbot St using the same ticket.
The revised timetable on Route 133 will be introduced on Sunday, 22 March 2020 and have been approved by the NTA.
If customers have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering, please forward any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the best value fares, customers can save by using their Leap Card and get up to 30% savings on the price of a single ticket or use a zonal product for best value multi-journey fares.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers on Route 133 for their continued support of the public transport services on this corridor and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our improved services in the near future
Tuesday, 10th March, 2020