Mechanical Engineer, Broadstone
Applications are invited for a six month contract position as a Mechanical Engineer reporting to the Technical Manager. You will be part of a core team of central Technical Department Engineers whose combined responsibilities include Technical Fleet Vehicle and Engineering Support.
This position is an immediate start.
Interested candidates must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer – minimum NFQ Level 7 (Level 8 preferred)
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical/electronic systems associated with road transport vehicles and systems
- Sound understanding of overall business structures, systems, finances & company operations
- Knowledge of legislation, technologies & environment associated with road transport
- Advanced competence level with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP (or similar)
- Excellent report writing skills
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and/or application/cv.
Role profile is available by emailing email@example.com
Applications to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th October, 2020.