Alterations to services in Waterford City due to the Waterford Spraoi Festival 2018
We wish to advise customers of alterations to the following services in Waterford due to the Waterford Spraoi Festival will be taking place over the August bank holiday weekend.
- Routes 40, Waterford - Cork Expressway services will operate via Summerhill, Morrison’s Road and the Cork Road in both directions for the duration of the closure of The Mall.
Pick up for Expressway Route 40 - Bus Station and WIT (Opposite the main entrance)
- Route 360 Waterford to Tramore will operate via the Clock Tower, Thomas Street, The Glen, Morrison’s Road, Bunkers Hill and continue normal route thereafter
Route 360 Tramore to Waterford will operate via Bunkers Hill, Mayors Walk, Ballybricken, The Glen, to the Bus Station
Pick up for Route 360 (Waterford – Tramore) – Clock Tower Bus Stop and Morris’s DIY.
- Route 601 & 605 City services will operate as per official diversions via Clock Tower and Park Road.
Pick up for Route 601 & 605 – Clock Tower Bus Stop
- Route 602 will operate between Parnell Street and St John’s Park, Avondale.
- Route 603 will operate via Bunkers Hill, Mayors Walk, Ballybricken, the Glen, The Quay.
- Route 604 will operate via Ballybricken, The Quay.
Parnell Street bus stop will not be served by Route 40 or 360, during the period of the Waterford Spraoi Festival 2018.
Friday, 3rd August, 2018