Bus Éireann Christmas Competition - T&Cs
Bus Éireann Supporting Small Irish Businesses Christmas Competition - Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
The competition will run concurrently across Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must satisfy all conditions of entry as set out in each competition post, e.g. like, follow, comment, etc.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The competition runs from Saturday, 28 November 2020 until 11:59pm on Sunday, 6 December 2020. Entries received after this time will not be eligible.
- Six winners will be selected at random after on Monday, 7 December 2020.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and proof of age may be required.
- This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, excluding employees of Bus Éireann and its subsidiaries, their immediate families, agencies, and anyone professionally associated with the competition.
- An active and public Facebook or Instagram account is required to enter. Private accounts may disqualify entrants if said entries are unquantifiable.
- Each winner will receive a €100 voucher for their nominated business. Vouchers may be presented as e-vouchers, discount codes, store credit, or any other method deemed most appropriate by the selected business.
- Qualifying businesses must be registered as a sole trader, a partnership or as a limited company in the Republic of Ireland. Bus Éireann reserve the right to reject suggested businesses that do not align with the company’s values.
- Winners will be contacted via the social network on which they submitted their entry. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners, but if they do not respond within 24 hours, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be delivered via email, posted to the home or work address provided by the winner. Delivery method will be determined by the option deemed most appropriate by the selected business.
- Bus Éireann accepts no responsibility for missed deliveries or deliveries that cannot be completed due to the provision of incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Internet connection charges are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The prize winners agree to be featured in promotional materials, including, but not limited to, social media posts and interviews.
- The promoter is Bus Éireann, Broadstone, Dublin 7.
- Normal Bus Éireann terms and conditions apply.
- The description of the competition and instructions form part of the rules of this promotion.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.