Join our growing team of over 200 mechanics across Ireland!
Bus Éireann is currently recruiting heavy vehicle mechanics for the following locations:
- Broadstone, Dublin 7
- Capwell Garage, Summerhill South, Cork.
- Ferrybank, Waterford
- Completion of a recognised HVM apprenticeship (QQI Level 6 or equivalent)
- Relevant HVM experience
- Experience of vehicle diagnostics, electrics, fault-finding, minor vehicle body repairs, etc.
- Minimum Class B driver's licence required. Class D driver’s licence or learner's permit desirable
- Candidates must be safety conscious
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working 5 over 7 days offers the potential for overtime
- Pension scheme
- Medical scheme
- GP scheme for staff and their families
- Tool allowance
- Personal Protective Equipment (laundry service included)
- Job security and career advancement opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities, including statutory training, fleet maintenance training, and Class (D) licence training provided as required.
- Training and upskill opportunities
- Travel concessions for staff and their families
- Sports and social club
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Credit union
A CV together with a copy of your licence can be posted or emailed to:
Regional HR Delivery Manager East
Regional HR Delivery Manager West
Regional HR Delivery Manager South
Bus Éireann is an Equal Opportunities Employer.