For all Bus Éireann Taxsaver information visit Taxsaver.ie
- Is your employer registered for the Taxsaver Scheme? If not, they can register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On registration, Bus Éireann will guide your employer through the Taxsaver process.
- Your employer will purchase your Taxsaver ticket from Bus Éireann.
- Bus Éireann will send your ticket directly to your workplace. These tickets will entitle you to unlimited point to point travel.
- You can save up to 52% on the cost of your ticket and your employer will save 10.75% on your P.R.S.I. contribution.
- If you opt to purchase an annual/yearly ticket you will receive an additional saving of one months free travel on your Bus Éireann ticket.
As a result of Government legislation employers can purchase monthly, annual or part yearly Taxsaver Commuter Tickets on your behalf. You could cut your commute costs by up to 52%. Visit www.taxsaver.ie to find out more.
Annual Taxsaver tickets are accepted for travel on Nightrider services
Taxsaver tickets are not valid on the following Bus Éireann services:
- Monthly and Part Yearly Taxsaver tickets are not valid for travel on Bus Éireann "NightRider" services.
- Day Tours
- Special Bus Services to Concerts
- School Transport Services
- Private Hire
- Special Services to Horse Race Meetings
Address: Taxsaver Section, Regional Office, Bus Éireann, Busáras, Store Street, Dublin 1.