For all Bus Éireann Taxsaver information visit Taxsaver.ie
- Is your employer registered for the Taxsaver Scheme? If not, they can register here
- Your employer will purchase your Taxsaver ticket from Bus Éireann.
- Bus Éireann will send your ticket directly to your workplace. These tickets will entitle you to unlimited travel for the validity of the ticket.
- You can save up to 52% on the cost of your ticket and your employer will save 10.75% on your P.R.S.I. contribution
As a result of Government legislation employers can purchase monthly and annual Taxsaver Commuter Tickets on your behalf. You could cut your commute costs by up to 52%. Visit www.taxsaver.ie to find out more.
Annual Taxsaver tickets are accepted for travel on Nightrider services
Taxsaver tickets are not valid on the following Bus Éireann services:
- Monthly Taxsaver tickets are not valid for travel on Bus Éireann "NightRider" services.
- Day Tours
- Special Bus Services to Concerts
- School Transport Services
- Private Hire
- Special Services to Horse Race Meetings
- Taxsaver Leap Cards are not accepted on Expressway routes (except Route 2). A Point to Point Taxsaver ticket is required for travel (where applicable) on Expressway services
Address: Bus Éireann Taxsaver Section, Room 10, Main Building, Broadstone, Dublin 7, D07 X2AE.